In the begining of XIXth century, János Toth (~1803-1878) met Agnes Füzy, married her and they moved in South of Kosice in a village named Vsechsvätych, now par of Valaliky city.
In this village, they had ten children :
- János (1803-1878), married to Ágnes Füzy (1804-1861)
- Ágnes (1845- ?), married to László Marasz (1843- ?)
- Joanness « Janós » Mathias Stephanus (1842- ?)
- Mária Ágnes (1839- ?), married to Mr Toth, then Ferdinand Herzog (1835- ?)
- András (1837-1839)
- Adolphus (1837- ?)
- Paulina Justina Catharina (1835-1837)
- Daniel (1833-1838)
- Mária Theresia Leopoldina (1827- ?)
- Francisca Ágnes (05/03/1845- ?)
- Ludovicus « Lajos » Josephus (1829-1861), married to Johanna Skvor (1835-1852), then Mária Raszlaviczy (1818-1877)
Agnes died in 1861 in Bernátovce and János in 1878, another village integrated to Valaliky.
One of their children, Lajos toth (1829-1861), moved in Raslavice, a small village at ten kilometers away north of Roszgony. Here he met his future bride Maria Raszlaviczy (1818-1877) who is a powerfull noble who owns with the help of her family many lands around Raslavice.
Lajos and Maria died respectively in april 17th of 1861, and in october 26th of 1877 and their tombstone still exists :
Lajos and Maria had two children but the first one, Eva Anna, died prematurely.